AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.

Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
Clancy Woody-Swanson

Clancy Woody-Swanson

COPYRIGHT : (c) lora & ljs.
MOOD THEME : Angry and sarcastic.
GOLD COCOON : FOUR SEASONS MANOR ♦ South Wing #D1.
DAMN JOB : PLAYBOY (aa)

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 17:57

Qui a dit divorcer ? Laughing
On va faire des gosses, après. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 912848
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Cat Eveleigh
DAMN MISERY GOLD •• they told me that hope can drive a man insane
Cat Eveleigh

COPYRIGHT : avatar by baby gone • icons from LJ's (mattchbox/rahelcsy)
MOOD THEME : Lucky
GOLD COCOON : Coventry
DAMN JOB : Assistante PDG

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 18:01

Ouep CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 328949
Et on t'engagera entant que Nounou CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 425459

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Neyjjc CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 264p6di
I'LL NEED A LITTLE MORE LUCK
THAN A LITTLE BIT

and everytime that i try i get tongue tied,
i need a little good luck to get me by.
i need a little more help than a little bit.
like the perfect one word no one's heard yet.
cause everytime that i try to get tongue tied
Lafayette Cincinnati

Lafayette Cincinnati

COPYRIGHT : woody pepper. ; ljs
MOOD THEME : NASTY
GOLD COCOON : AFTER
DAMN JOB : AFTER

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 18:04

Avec Erling on va s'organiser pour tout faire rater. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135
Erling Woody-Swanson
THE DIRTY WEED ▬ Then, they call me hell, but that's not my name.
Erling Woody-Swanson

COPYRIGHT : AVATAR ♦ Dipsy Tea ; ICONS ♦ Bloomyicons LJ.
MOOD THEME : Smokin' HOT, baby.
GOLD COCOON : FOUR SEASONS MANOR ♦ South Wing #D2.
DAMN JOB : WHORE, ahah.

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 18:16

Lafayette Cincinnati a écrit:
    Avec Erling on va s'organiser pour tout faire rater. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135

Bien dis ! CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 345569

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Rw54jc CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Kcareh
    PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I WANT (...)
    ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
    IT SEEMED THE WORLD WAS DIVIDED
    INTO GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE. THE
    GOOD ONES SLEPT BETTER AT NIGHT,
    WHILE THE BAD ONES SEEMED TO
    ENJOY THE WAKING HOURS MUCH MORE.
http://keep-secrets.keuf.net
Clancy Woody-Swanson

Clancy Woody-Swanson

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 19:12

Vous réussirez jamais. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 275281
C'est l'amour qui gagne à chaque fois. Laughing
Cat Eveleigh
DAMN MISERY GOLD •• they told me that hope can drive a man insane
Cat Eveleigh

COPYRIGHT : avatar by baby gone • icons from LJ's (mattchbox/rahelcsy)
MOOD THEME : Lucky
GOLD COCOON : Coventry
DAMN JOB : Assistante PDG

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 20:10

Surtout le notre CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 912848 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 754233
Alors moi je vous souhaite bonne chance :P

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Neyjjc CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 264p6di
I'LL NEED A LITTLE MORE LUCK
THAN A LITTLE BIT

and everytime that i try i get tongue tied,
i need a little good luck to get me by.
i need a little more help than a little bit.
like the perfect one word no one's heard yet.
cause everytime that i try to get tongue tied
Garry Woody

Garry Woody

COPYRIGHT : • avatar © cristalline & icones © coldplayislove @ LJ.
MOOD THEME : • de bonne humeur.
GOLD COCOON : • four seasons manor. chambre b.
DAMN JOB : • publicité.

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 20:11

Ca a rien à avoir avec votre discussion mais ; COLDPLAY, DAMIEN RICE, THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS & JAMES MORRISON ! J'AIME CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 692643 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 692643
http://are-u-gonna.livejournal.com/
Clancy Woody-Swanson

Clancy Woody-Swanson

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 21:28

TONTON T'AS LES MÊMES GOÛTS QUE MOI. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135

KIKI&CACA VAINCRONS. I love you
Gloria Woody
A FLIGHTLESS BIRDevery moment spent with you is a moment i treasured
Gloria Woody

COPYRIGHT : ♦ My grumpy; wingofsilence
MOOD THEME : ♦ Lost
GOLD COCOON : ♦ Four seasons manor (E)
DAMN JOB : ♦ Evenementiel

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 21:29

Garry Woody a écrit:
Ca a rien à avoir avec votre discussion mais ; COLDPLAY, DAMIEN RICE, THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS & JAMES MORRISON ! J'AIME CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 692643 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 692643

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 692643 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 648257
Clancy Woody-Swanson

Clancy Woody-Swanson

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyMer 29 Juil - 21:30

J'vais écouter avec Tata & Tonton tous mes cds. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 539135
Erling Woody-Swanson
Erling Woody-Swanson

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyJeu 30 Juil - 0:13

Bon. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 239956 CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 239956

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Rw54jc CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Kcareh
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyJeu 30 Juil - 0:14

Yeaaaah, Padadou <3333
    Welcome here Wink
Erling Woody-Swanson
Erling Woody-Swanson

OTHERSIDE
CHECK LIST :
CRISPY SHIPS :

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 EmptyJeu 30 Juil - 0:42

Comment tu parles d'Erlie. Surprised Je vais me venger en RP, grognasse. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 687259

Je te valide parce que je t'aime, hein. CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 506192

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.   CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her. - Page 4 Empty

CLANCYPETITKIKI ♦ when you love someone, but everyone doesn't want you to be with her.
Page 4 sur 4Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4